Friday, June 29, 2012

Today I spent my third attempt at arranging student seating.  It is difficult because I am using 2 circle tables, 2 rectangle tables, and 2 groups of 4 desks.  I am trying to arrange these around the ELMO so when kids are at their seats they can see the screen.  After input from 3 teachers and my daughter, this is what I have come up with so far.  Next week I will be able to move shelving on the wax floor and will actually get to see if it still looks good!




I need to get the tool to raise and lower the desks.  This final group has different levels, that will drive me crazy!

Another good thing that happened today, the technology department delivered my 4 student computers and my brand new MAC!



We also received our class list today. I have about 4 families that I have worked with before with their older children so I am excited to get to work with them again with their younger children. 

No matter how badly I want to go in this weekend and work, I will not, I will not, I will not!!!!  I have got to start having some fun in my time off.  Not that I'm not having fun in my classroom, but I need to find some balance! 
Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes struggle with finding a balance too! Lately I've been setting a timer and when it goes off, I stop. It's way too beautiful to be cooped up inside all day!! I hope you're able to enjoy it! Oh, and your classroom looks great so far. It'll come together in no time!

    ReplyDelete