Sunday, July 1, 2012

I actually stayed out of my classroom all weekend.  It was hard, I so wanted to be in my room.  However, even though I wouldn't go in my room I didn't stop thinking about it.  I finally found some material I love for my seat sacks.  What a deal, I got the striped fabric for $1 a yard at Walmart.  How will I ever beat that!



I will be decorating my classroom with the granny smith green, light blue and dark brown.  I did decide to add the pink and green for the girl seat sacks.  However, I am not sure if I will find more of this fabric or not.  Our Walmart is out of the pink.  Might have to find another selection.  I am following a Bird Theme from Schoolgirl Style.  I am in love with the colors.

This weekend I also found peel and stick Cork Board which I need for a bulletin board in my room.  So excited!


 Even though I did not go in my room, I was happy to find material for the seat sacks.  Now I can start sewing them.

Tomorrow is an exciting day, I will get to move my shelving onto the waxed floor and can really see how my room set up is going to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment